- All flights will be limited to private groups. Groups will not be mixed aboard the aircraft.
- Reservations will be required for all scenic tours.
- If anyone in your party feels unwell or exhibits any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you contact us, and we will work with you to explore alternative options.
- Passengers will be required to wear face coverings inside the aircraft. You are encouraged to bring your own face covering; however, clean face masks will be available, if needed.
- Passengers will be required to wash their hands with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer prior to boarding the aircraft.
- We are requiring daily health checks of our team. If your pilot feels unwell, we will cancel your flight for that day and give you the option to reschedule. This is for the health and safety of our customers and team members.
- The aircraft, including headsets, will be disinfected between each group following the Center for Disease Control's (CDC) guidelines. Additionally, the microphone covers will be removed and disinfected.
Thank you in advance for your understanding, support, and compliance.